Bouw je eigen Monowave

Schema's zijn up-to-date gebracht en PCB's schijnen eraan te komen...
http://www.elby-designs.com/monowave/index.htm

Van Elby designs:
I have tried to keep as close to the original design as possible but the changes to note include:-

1. processor upgraded to the ATMEGA16/ATMEGA32
2. onboard power supply (now only requires +/-24VDC (18 minimum)
3. consolidation of cable connectors with the result that the system now only requires 3 off 40-way connectors
4. re-layout of pcbs to accommodate new connector arrangement.
5. original multi-pcb design consolidated in to a 2-board design (1) main board with power supply and pcb-mounted MIDI connectors (option on board for off-board mounting), (2) front panel pcb
6. front panel pcb redesigned to take panel mounted pots and switches, substantially reducing project wiring requirements
7. front panel now caters for a 2x16 LCD (software still only uses one line at present)

I still have a bit of work to finalise the pcbs but they should not be far away now.

en zijn er ook al prijzen bekend of lees ik er nu gewoon zwaar overheen?

lijkt me wel een smakelijk project dit!

Nee, ik denk dat ze dat pas weten als de PCBs klaar zijn en ze weten hoeveel ze er moeten laten maken. Ik weet ook eigenlijk niet of het een kit wordt of dat je gewoon de PCBs moet kopen en de rest zelf moet opzoeken.

Gebaseerd op een atmega32 microcontroller.. Mooi, dan kan je er zelf ook nog verder aan klussen/experimenteren. Ik hoop dat de PCB's enigzins betaalbaar zijn..

PCB's en kits komen eraan...

I am, at last, ordering PCBs this week for the MonoWave (X). If I can get some firm indications of those still interested in buying some, I can firm up the final pricing but have guestimated pricing below (these WILL be worst case pricing and given some reasonable interest we can certainly get these PCB prices lowered).

MonoWave (X) Main PCB will be no more than AUS$78
MonoWave (X) Panel PCB will be no more than AUS$57

A component kit for the main board will be available at AUS$350
A component kit for the panel board will be available at AUS$283

* Connection between the 2 boards is via 3 off 40-way IDC headers
* The panel pcb is designed to suit a 2U 19" rack
* The panel component kit includes a 2x16 LCD backlight module, push-button switches, pots, rotary switches and knobs
* The main component kit includes pre-programmed ATMEGA and EPROMs

As all the items on the panel PCB are basically panel-mounted components, it is quite feasible to build the MonoWave (X) using only the main PCB. This option may also be adopted if it is desired to reduce the cost of the project or to build the MonoWave (X) in a different style/size enclosure.

The main board requires +/-24VDC (will work down to about +/-20VDC).
Onboard DIN connectors are provided for MIDI-IN and MIDI-THRU but these can be replaced with panel-mount versions if required.
A punched and silk-screened 2U front panel will also be available soon. Estimated price is AUS$60. A 2U rack case to suit will be approximately AUS$78

Some (minor) changes have been made to the original design to account for `no longer available' components (or nearly that way) including:-

* replaced the AT90S8515 with ATMEGA16
* replaced the AT90S1200 with ATtiny2313
* replaced the CA3080 with LM13700

Best Regards

(Mr) Laurie Biddulph
Elby Designs

iemand al begonne met de monowave ,...[ik kwam hier vanwege mn search van de asm ,..]
maar de monowave is ook ok ,...etaoin a begonne ,...mp jij ,...?
:) :engel: :okdan:

Back