[16-06-2007] Disco Exota | Intergalactic Gary & Sim | Pakhuis Wilhelmina, Amsterdam

noir

Nieuwkomer
[16-06-2007] Disco Exota | Intergalactic Gary & Sim | Pakhuis Wilhelmina, Amsterdam

SATURDAY 16 JUNE
DISCO EXOTA
PAKHUIS WILHELMINA, AMSTERDAM

494953890_8497befe94.jpg

deejays
Intergalactic Gary (Viewlexx, CBS)
Lawrence Sim (CBS) Canada
Gstring (Panama Racing, CBS)
Funknoir (Disco Exota, CBS)

Intergalactic Gary is one half of The Parallax Corporation alongside Viewlexx boss I-f. Both I-f and I-G blend Italo-disco and funk to their already refined electro formula to create the CocaDisco sound. In 2002 there first album named CocaDisco was released on Disko B and features cult hits like Lift Off, The Runner and Fear. Since then various tracks from the album have been released on Viewlexx. In 2003 I-G and I-f have released neo-disco bomb Lonelyness as The Conservatives. Like I-f, Intergalactic Gary's sophisticated DJ sets feature the best in Italo-disco and Chicago trax and has ripped up dancefloors with his unique sound all over Europe. Make sure to check out his mixes on the Panama Racing label.

Next to I-G we have Lawrence Sim playing. Lawrence lived for many years in Toronto. In the 70's and 80's Canada was one of the leading countries to produce quality Disco and Italo-Disco: And that's just what Sim will give us! Travelling the world to find the finest Electro, House, Italo and Disco, he recently he moved from Toronto to The Hague to get involved in the activities of the CBS and to produce his famous Fanta Radio broadcasts. Sim will give us the rare opportunity to hear what he's been hogging all for himself.

The party will be hosted by dj's Funknoir and Gstring. Together they organised last year's hard rocking 'Disco Exota' nights with artists such as I-f, Daniel Wang, Daniele Baldelli, Darshan Jesrani, Traxx and now Intergalactic Gary & Lawrence Sim. Get ready for some serious Disco Exota! on the new booming soundsystem at Pakhuis Wilhelmina!

Entrance: 7 euro
Doors open: 22.00
Presale: Rushhour Recordstore, www.rushhour.nl

more info:
www.disco-exota.nl
www.cbs.nu

Back