• Het Marktplaats Archief kan als naslagwerk worden gebruikt. Alle advertenties die in het archief staan, zijn gesloten en dus niet meer actief. De aangeboden producten zijn niet meer te koop. Advertenties worden naar dit archief verplaatst als de eigenaar de advertentie heeft gesloten of wanneer er langer dan 30 dagen geen activiteit op een advertentie is geweest.

Het heeft dus geen zin om de aanbieders te benaderen met vragen over een product dat niet langer te koop wordt aangeboden. Doe dit dan ook niet. Het voorkomt ergernis.

te koop Quatro Midiman

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.

jaimiefanatic

Jaimie Fanatic
Peter Verspuy te Rotterdam Advies prijs Peter Verspuy prijs
MIDIMAN AUDIOSPORT QUATTRO € 412,00 € 369,00

Jaimie Peeters prijs ;-) 250 EURO!

USB Quattro
Professional 4-in/4-out audio interface with MIDI and USB

quatro.gif

Professional USB audio is now a reality with the USB Quattro, the ultimate USB audio interface for the individual with professional recording needs. With the Quattro you can now use your laptop, iMac, or any USB-compatible computer to access the world of digital audio. The Quattro couples today's latest technology with pristine A/D/A converters to bring you an indispensable recording tool that is easy to use and delivers the sound quality of systems that cost many times more. Perfect for any application that requires portability and high quality audio, the Quattro delivers the promise of USB audio convenience and performance to computer-based recording. The Quattro provides:

The Quattro provides:
• Multitrack recording and mixing without PCI card installation
• Zero-latency direct monitoring, greatly simplifying the process of recording and overdubbing.
• Balanced 1/4" TRS connectors to insure that your signal will always be clear
• Selectable input and output levels support guitar/keyboard/line inputs, and allow for compatibility with all of your equipment, both professional and consumer.
• 1x1 USB MIDI interface
• More professional connectivity than any other USB audio interface, via the Omni I/O (not included).
Need more connections? Add the Omni I/O.
If the convenience of USB appeals to you but you need more professional connectivity, simply add the critically acclaimed Omni I/O (given a 10/10 "Ultimate Buy" rating in Computer Music magazine.) With the Omni I/O as its front end, the Quattro gains 2 pristine mic preamps (given Pro Audio Review's highest rating), an additional 8 inputs to its mixing section, 2 headphones sends, an FX send and return, dedicated monitor outs and record outs, auxiliary input record bussing, and more. The result is a truly professional and portable music production system with connectivity rivals larger and more expensive systems. No other USB audio interface on the market has the ability to do so much for your music production.

Delta cards are delivered with a number of softwarepackages making it possible to start working with it immeditely

Performance Specs:
• Dynamic Range (Direct Line In to Line Out): 105dB
• THD+N (Direct Line In to Line Out): <0.002%
• Dynamic Range (Mic In to Line Out): 107dB
• THD+N (Mic In to Line Out): <0.002%

Studiophile BX5 Need speakers? The Studiophile SP-5B speakers are designed to work perfectly with M-Audio gear, and because they're self powered, all you need is a cable to use them.
Recording Configurations:
•16-bit /44.1 kHz = 4-in / 4-out
• 24-bit /44.1 kHz = 4-in / 2-out or 2-in / 4-out
•24-bit /48 kHz = 4-in / 2-out or 2-in / 4-out
•24-bit /96 kHz = 2-in or 2 out
System Requirements (Mac):
• Native USB compatibility
• G3 or G4 running OS 9.1
• 96kHz Operation 128 MB RAM
• 48kHz Operation 64 MB RAM
• OMS 2.3.8 for MIDI

System Requirements (PC):
• Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP
• UDMA EIDE or SCSI HDD
• 96kHz Operation Pentium III 500MHz, 128 MB of RAM
• 48kHz Operation Pentium II 400MHz, 64 MB of RAM
• UDMA EIDE or SCSI HDD

*Only 16-bit supported in MME based applications.

Mensen,

even ter verduidelijking .. ik ben heel erg tevreden over de Midiman Quatro!! Komt een beregoed geluid uit!
maar het is too much for me.. ik gebruik al die ins and outs niet.. en het is een boxje en ik wil iets kleiner, een PCMCIA kaartje dus..

dus.. voor degene die wel zo'n boxje kunnen gebruiken en die wel al die ins and outs willen, dan is dit JOUW deal!!!!!

ik verkoop hem want ik wil het volgende aan gaan schaffen:**

Digigram
VX Pocket v2

A full duplex PCMCIA audio card with 2 balanced mono I/O options (1 stereo) at microphone or line level and SPDIF I/O. A perfect solution for your laptop.

audioMIDI.com Price
$195.00 MSRP
$729.00

Today’s laptop computers offer the power to perform serious audio production and analysis. But the quality of the audio interface on laptops is generally well below professional standards. The VXPocket V.2 solves this problem by presenting excellent audio quality plug compatibility with the most popular applications under both Windows and Mac OS.

The VXpocket V.2 has 24-bit converters. 16-bit performance is provided by applications using Microsoft's WAVE protocol and the Mac OS Sound Manager. The available ASIO driver enables 24-bit operation with compliant applications.

The card has two balanced analog mono inputs at microphone or line level, and two balanced analog outputs. It features one stereo SPDIF input and output allowing direct digital transfer and a LTC (SMPTE) time-code input.. A break-out cable is provided with XLR connectors for the analog inputs/outputs and phono (CINCH) connectors for the digital input/output.

If the possibility of running sophisticated audio applications on your laptop has sparked your imagination, the VXpocket V.2 can turn your concept into a reality.

Features

The VXpocket V.2 is full duplex, offering simultaneous and independent record and playback capabilities.

Sampling rates supported are 8, 11.025, 16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, and 48 kHz.

PCM encoding/decoding rates are 8, 16, or 24 bits.

The VXpocket can run applications that comply with Microsoft's WAVE protocol. Digigram's Sound Manager driver for Mac OS 8.x makes the flexibility and
features of these cards available to Apple Macintosh PowerBook users.

An ASIO driver is also available.

When supported by the user application, analog inputs and outputs may be configured as one stereo or two mono channels.

System Requirements

PC

Wave driver 2.30f for Windows 9x, NT4, 2000 and ME

ASIO2.0 driver 1.3.0 for Windows 9x, 2000 and ME

Direct Sound driver for Windows 2000

Mac

Mac OS 8.x and higher including OSX

En niet zeggen dat hij hem aan mij heeft verkocht he.

Maar bevalt prima hoor.
Wel dat er veel meer van dat spul op de markt komt voor een leuke prijs.

Status
Er kan niet meer gereageerd worden.
Back