303/606 knoppen en cases

OnAcid

Slager van Schiedam
I have just finished my custom plastics shop, and have started molding 303/606 knobs in various colors, both opaque and clear colors. I can even do combination work for an extra fee.

I am now accepting custom work, including 606/303 cases in custom configurations, with wierd bumps, rounded edges, whatever you want within a bit of reason. ;)

The prelim prices are $10 per knob, minimum order of 6, *but*, each one can be different, with glitter molded in them, lights, various colors, etc.

I am contemplating molding entire cases, and the price for these will be $180 each. Of course, this will prlly come down as my volume for these increase. Its a good option for those looking for something stronger/cleaner/unusual (I can mold the lights into the case too!)
This will include silkscreening of the front panel and/or the steel button overlay can be replaced onto the new case. I will make two different versions, one that requires the steel overlay and another that does not need it and will be complete with silking to replace the button labeling.

These are on a prepay only basis, paypal pref'd, you get to keep your unit and change the case yourself (or, if you have lights and such, I can install them for you for a small fee)

I am currently working on a very *large* project, Jim Meeker's Prophet 5 (Dark Prophet) that will showcase some of this workmanship, complete with custom molded knobs with lights, translucent case, etc.

Check my webpage:
http://www.angelfire.com/il/cyborgzerotech/knobs.html

for a pic of one of the test run of knobs to get an idea. More examples =
of knob colors and some modifications, such as rounded tops, alien heads =
floating inside of them ;), glitter, lights, etc..

Back